Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw Review
The Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw is a miter saw that adjust perfectly to your cutting needs. Thanks to its powerful motor and great features, this miter saw can cut a variety of work pieces, from wood to plywood, decorative panels, soft fireboard, hard board and aluminum sashes.
- It has a 15 amps motor with a no-load speed of 5,000 rpm
- It has thumb-actuated positive miter stops
- It has a bevel range of 45 degrees to the left
- It features a 10-inch tungsten carbide tooth
- It feature a large extended flip fence that can rise to 4 inches
- It is designed with a comfortable horizontal handle, a large table and a built-in clamping system
What makes theHitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw a practical buy is the fact that it has a powerful motor, great features and it is also capable of delivering accurate miter and crosscutting cuts for a variety of work pieces, making it ideal for carpenters, framers and woodworkers.
One of the most important things of a miter saw is the motor. You needn’t worry, for this miter saw is designed with a powerful 15 amps motor that can generate a no-load speed of 5,000 rpm. Therefore, even the hardest cutting jobs will become a piece of cake.
Versatility and ease of use are two words that describe perfectly this miter saw. Thanks to the thumb-actuated positive miter stops, you can make simple miter adjustments from 0 to 52 degrees to the left and the right. To make things better, the miter saw has a bevel range of 45 degrees to the left.
For delicate trims and other woodworks, the miter saw features a 10-inch tungsten carbide tooth (TTC). For accurate cutting of larger work pieces, the miter saw features a large extended flip fence that can rise to 4 inches.
Another great thing about this miter saw is its ease of use and maneuverability. To explain, the saw is designed with a comfortable horizontal handle with a vibration-reducing elastomer grip, a large table for stable guide and sturdy support and a built-in clamping system.
- The item comes with great features such as the thumb-actuated positive miter stops and the 10-inch tungsten carbide tooth.
- It has lots of power and makes perfectly straight and precise cuts every time.
- It is setup and square right out of the box, great for a novice
- When you let off the trigger, the blade stops quickly. Great for repetitive jobs.
- Cuts are clean and accurate.
- The carbide-toothed blade has good durability.
- Smooth adjustment for bevel and miter cuts
- Comfortable handle and easy pull down motion
- The C10FCE2 includes a dust collector that minimizes accumulation of dust and works really well
- The blade supplied with the unit is great for framing or if the unit is being used as a chop saw. For finer detail you will need to upgrade the blade.
The majority of this miter saw’s reviews are positive. Customers are pleased with how this item cuts and its ease of use. Some even compared it how knife cuts through butter.
“I got this to do some light projects around the house. It had great reviews and an awesome price. It’s built well and is easy to use use. Cuts are clean and accurate. Definitely happy with the purchase!”
Chris, Amazon Customer Review
“Wow, I’m wondering why I never thought about buying one of these.. Always struggling to cut 2×4’s with a hand saw, LOL. This is a great investment! It’s well worth the $140, I purchased it because it was one of the cheapest one at the time of my purchase. I have no regrets, This thing is amazing, I had fun building my shelves in my shed :)!”
Sergio Gutierrez, Amazon Customer Review
“I replaced a 12 year old similar Delta saw with this product and I am very pleased. I don’t know if it’s the difference between an old saw and a new one or the difference in brands but Hitachi wins hands down. The Hitachi cuts smoothly, is quiet and has very little vibration. I’m waiting on the rebate item but I’m sure it will be nice too. I highly recommend this saw, especially for the price.
P. Newman, Amazon Customer Review
The Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw has been reviewed by 821 customers on Amazon and has been given a impressive customer score of 4.5 out of 5.0. Click here for more verified customer reviews on Amazon.
To sum up, the Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw is ideal if you want to make smooth and accurate miter and crosscuts in a variety of work pieces. This chop saw will deliver professional cuts with its ease of use and ability to maneuver easily.
Where to Buy
If you found this review useful then read the full review for the DEWALT DWS780 Compound Miter Saw.