Delta Homecraft H26-260L 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw Review
- 10 Inch Miter saw
- Lightweight at 55lbs
- Powered by a 14 amp 5500 rpm motor
- Spindle lock holds spindle securely while blade nut is loosened and removed
- Cuts nominal 4×4 and 2×6 at 90 degrees and 2×6 at bevel setting
- Miters to 45 degrees left and right with stops at 0, 15, 22.5, and 45 degrees
- Works with virtually all miter saw stands
- Comes with various safety features including an Electric brake, upper and lower blade guards, miter lock handle
- Click here to see more features
It has denoted stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees. The battery powered laser ensures an accurate cut every time. It is UL listed and comes with a 3 year warranty. The saw can make left bevel cuts from 0 to 47 degrees.
The first thing that users have noted when they unbox the H26-260L is that is it a high-quality, well-constructed saw. They also commented on how light the saw is, making it easy to move from room to room.
The H26-260L Compound Miter has been reviewed by 52 customers on Amazon and has been given a impressive customer rating of 4.6 stars out of 5.0.
If you found this review useful then you might be interested in reading the full review for the Bosch 3912 Compound Miter Saw